Monday, May 25, 2015

Jethro Tull - My God (Live)

Jethro Tull - My God (Live)




  1. Jethro Tull - My God (Live) - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rGVMyvPPco

    1 nov. 2013 - Subido por Rbit Lsi 2
    From the DVD: Nothing Is Easy 'Live at the Isle Of Wight 1970' Re-uploaded from my other channel.



  2. My God (early version) Lyrics





    Oh people - what have you done -
    locked Him in His golden cage.
    Made Him bend to your religion -
    Him resurrected from the grave.
    He is the god of nothing -
    which is all that you can see.
    You are the god of everything
    Said, He's inside you and me.
    So lean upon Him gently
    and don't call on Him to save you
    from your social graces
    and the sins you wished waive.
    The Jewish, Christian, Muslim -
    is waiting to be free.
    Each claiming just a part of Him -
    And so, a part of me.

    And the graven image Catholic -
    with His plastic crucifix -
    he's got him fixed -
    confusing me as to who and where and why -
    as to how he gets his kicks (gets his kicks).
    Confessing to the endless sin -
    the endless whining sounds.
    You'll be praying 'til next Thursday to
    all the gods that you can count.

No comments:

Post a Comment