Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jethro Tull - Dr. Bogenbroom








  1. Jethro Tull - Dr. Bogenbroom - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1lAXjhkOOY

    11 abr. 2009 - Subido por Aqualung71
    Rare track off of the Living In The Past album. Lyrics - I have one foot in the graveyard and the other on the bus ...




 I have one foot in the graveyard
and the other on the bus
And the passengers will trample
each other in the rush.
And the chicken-hearted longhair
is throwing up his spit
to see the kindly doctor
to pass the super kit.
Well, I'm goin down  three cheers for Dr. Bogenbroom.
Well, I'm on my way, three cheers for Dr. Bogenbroom.

Well, I tried my best to love you all,
all you hyprocrites and  and whores,
with your eyes upon each other
and the locks upon your doors.
Well, you drowned me in the fountain of life and I hated you
for living while I was dying,
and we were all just passing through.
Well, I'm goin down three cheers  Dr. Bogenbroom.
Well, I'm on my way, three cheers for Dr. Bogenbroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment