Sunday, December 20, 2015

TREE OF MUTAMBA OR GUAZUMA ULMIFOLIA -A CURE FOR AIDS AND MUCH MORE ? - GUAZUMA ULMIFOLIA is from Same Sterculiaceae family as Theobroma cacao




TREE OF MUTAMBA OR GUAZUMA ULMIFOLIA  -A CURE FOR AIDS AND MUCH MORE ? - GUAZUMA ULMIFOLIA WAS  from Same Sterculiaceae family as Theobroma cacao NOW IT IS
RECLASSIFIED AS PART OF Malvaceae FAMILY

THE TREE OF MUTAMBA - Página web de cenic-mutamba-en

cenic-mutamba-en.jimdo.com/research/the-tree-of-mutamba/

The Mutamba is a tropical tree called scientific name, Guazuma Ulmifolia, Family Malvaceae (formerly Sterculiaceae). Mutamba, is a Tupi Guarani Indian word ...


BRAZIL RELEASE A CURE FOR HIV AIDS 2015-MUTAMBA ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXVbZTKQ1U
Jan 21, 2015 - Uploaded by progresismohumano
BRAZIL RELEASE A CURE FOR HIV AIDS 2015-MUTAMBAPROJECT-ON RECORD TV NEWS-ENG.





Tropical Plant Database entry for: Mutamba - Guazuma ...

www.rain-tree.com/mutamba.htm

Dec 29, 2012 - A slightly stronger decoction is used externally for skin sores, infections, ... that a crude extract of mutamba bark was toxic to cancer cells in vitro, ...

THE TREE OF MUTAMBA - Página web de cenic-mutamba-en

cenic-mutamba-en.jimdo.com/research/the-tree-of-mutamba/

THE TREE OF MUTAMBA OR GUAZUMA ULMIFOLIA THE EFFECTIVE ... are yellowish; with globose fruits of 2 to 4cm wide, black and bumps on the skin. .....Mutamba has had excellent results in patients in the fight against cancer in its early ...



Everything Else You Wanted to Know About Mutamba (And ...


www.offthegridnews.com/.../everything-else-you-wanted-to-know-about...


Recently I wrote an article about one method of treating and quite possibly curing asthma using mutamba bark. Written as a follow-up to an article I wrote in April ...


Mutamba - Discussion - Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Support ...


https://www.inspire.com/groups/ovarian-cancer-national.../mutamba/


Dec 9, 2011 - 3 posts - ‎2 authors
I don't know if I've posted on this herb, or what it is doing for my cancer, but it is amazying. It is an angiotensin inhibitor, which should inhibit ...



cenic-mutamba-en.jimdo.com/projects/cure...hiv-1.../success-against-hiv/

Faina in 1946 in Goias, scientific Dr.Francisco Cabral de Melo discovered that could eradicate the Mutamba plant, yellow fever virus, being a pharmacist with ...
.................


PLANTA DE MUTAMBA - Página web de cenic-mutamba

cenic-mutamba.jimdo.com/investigaciones/planta-de-mutamba/

El guásimo, guásima, guácima, caulote, cuaulote (en nahuatl), majahua (Guazuma ulmifolia), es un árbol de mediano porte de la familia de las malváceas, ...
Falta(n): guatemala

Cura Proyecto Mutamba - Página web de cenicsalud

cenicsalud.jimdo.com/hiv-aids/curas.../cura-proyecto-mutamba/


El tanino la substancia, que contiene la planta de la Mutamba, atraviesa la ... Durante diez años se observó un árbol de Mutamba y se dio cuenta de que en ...
Falta(n): guatemala

CURA EXITOSA CONTRA EL VIRUS VIH | Progresismo ...

https://progresismohumano.wordpress.com/.../cura-exitosa-contra-el-viru...


10 sep. 2014 - Mediante el estudio de artículos relacionados con el árbol Guazulma ulmifolia (mutamba) de árboles similares en el sur este de México a ...

Chileno contagiado con VIH se habría curado gracias a un ...

www.guioteca.com › Ciencia

4 nov. 2014 - Una reacción increíble fue la que habrían tenido un chileno y otra persona más quienes estaban contagiados con el VIH y que de manera ...



..............................






Cacao - Aggie Horticulture

aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/syllabi/423/2-1Cacao2005a.pdf

1. Cacao. Family – Sterculiaceae. Genus – Theobroma. Species - cacao. Distribution of Wild Theobroma. Adapted to Hot, Humid Tropics. Adaptation of Cacao.

The Status of Cacao (Theobroma cacao, Sterculiaceae) - JStor

www.jstor.org/stable/4255279

JSTOR
by JR Hunter - ‎1990 - ‎Cited by 36 - ‎Related articles
the disparities between predicted yields of cacao trees through the use of ... El estado del mejoramiento de cacao (Theobroma cacaoSterculiaceae) en el.

Sterculiaceae – Cacao Family - Wildlife of Hawaii

wildlifeofhawaii.com/flowers/category/plant.../sterculiaceae-cacao-family...

Plants in the mainly tropical and subtropical Cacao Family (Sterculiaceae) are trees, shrubs, or rarely perennial herbs with mucilaginous, fibrous bark, simple, ...


Tropical Plant Database entry for: Mutamba - Guazuma ...


www.rain-tree.com/mutamba.htm


Dec 29, 2012 - Family: Sterculiaceae Genus: Guazuma Species: ulmifolia ...Mutamba is a medium-sized tree that grows up to 20 m high, with a trunk 30 to 60 ...




Cacao - Aggie Horticulture

aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/syllabi/423/2-1Cacao2005a.pdf

1. Cacao. Family – Sterculiaceae. Genus – Theobroma. Species - cacao. Distribution of Wild Theobroma. Adapted to Hot, Humid Tropics. Adaptation of Cacao.

The Status of Cacao (Theobroma cacao, Sterculiaceae) - JStor

www.jstor.org/stable/4255279


JSTOR
by JR Hunter - ‎1990 - ‎Cited by 36 - ‎Related articles
the disparities between predicted yields of cacao trees through the use of ... El estado del mejoramiento de cacao (Theobroma cacaoSterculiaceae) en el.

Sterculiaceae – Cacao Family - Wildlife of Hawaii

wildlifeofhawaii.com/flowers/category/plant.../sterculiaceae-cacao-family...


Plants in the mainly tropical and subtropical Cacao Family (Sterculiaceae) are trees, shrubs, or rarely perennial herbs with mucilaginous, fibrous bark, simple, ...

........................

6 comments:

  1. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HIV, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact : EMAIL.. dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348169340571. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Angela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of HIV. I contacted HIV on my
      struggle to get a good education for my self. The symptoms were already
      showing in me, due to my incessant failing health. Until a friend saw
      Dr osaze's recommendation online, on how he has helped so many people,
      and we decided to reach him. And he applied his herbal medicine on me,
      and I bounce back to my previous heath status. In case you want to reach
      him for a similar issue you can call him at +2347089275769 or email
      him at drosaze39@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. I don't know where to start from because i am overwhelmed. I never thought I will be healed of HIV virus and Genital warts. These Diseases have affected my life in many way and I have lost everything, including my partner and my job in the course of finding solutions to these illnesses. I wish to share to those living with HIV virus and genital warts (HPV), and those suffering from various diseases not to give up, because i never knew i will one day be healed and fine. My faith got back after reading from those who got healed Dr O.Water with his herbal medicines. I hurriedly contacted this great Doctor on drwaterhivcurecentre@gmail.com. He gave me hope that i will be totally healed after the treatment, so i did all he requested and he sent me his herbal medicines with the instructions on how to use it. To my surprise, in the third week, I was noticing great changes in my body system and the warts totally disappeared, though i still did not believe until i was confirmed both HIV and Genital warts absolutely Negative. Please if you are living with any disease it is my advise you write Dr O.Water  for his medicines. He is actually a wonderful man and Godsent, he is kind and very straight forward. His Email is  DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM. His Whatsapp is +2349050205019

      Delete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000,000.000 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been battling this Herpes disease for almost 3 year now....I tried all possible means to get cure from my Herpes Disease but all to me in vain until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor Dr KUTA who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Disease, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try...when i contact Dr KUTA via his email drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com write him and reply me explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 3/4 working days through DHL Delivery and I took it according to the way Dr KUTA instructed, I was so happy after 2 week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative...Herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr KUTA to get ride of these Herpes Virus forever his whatsapp number +2347054547814

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email: Infor@approvedocs.com

    https://approvedocs.com/buy-drivers-license-online/

    TELEGRAM: @Approveddocumente

    buy driver's license online USA

    buy genuine driving license

    buy dl number online

    buy driving license

    buy California driver license

    ReplyDelete